Smiling enhances your mood!
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry showed that smiling could help you enhance your mood and get a better immune system.
However, should you have reasons to believe that your priceless smile is not as visually appealing as it should be because of issues like a compromised shape or crack on the front of a tooth?
You can bid those problems a farewell, because we have cosmetic dentistry that can fix these issues. Cosmetic dentistry can help you enhance the quality and restore the lost integrity of your precious smile by improving the shape, size, and color of your teeth by using a porcelain dental veneers.
About the procedure:-
The application of porcelain dental veneers is a painless procedure and quite simple. In this process, a very thin layer of ceramic is attached to your teeth with an adhesive, left alone to dry and then hardened with the help of a special light. As you can already assume, each piece of such porcelain veneers are custom-made to match the specific dimensions and requirements such as the color of teeth of the patient and the problem that needs to be fixed.
It usually takes two sessions/visits to get a porcelain dental veneer done. Once the customized veneer is ready, during the second session, the dentist roughens the tooth surface. To this rough surface, an adhesive is applied to attach the thin layer of veneer. At the end of the procedure, blue light is used to strengthen the bonding between the two.
Who can undergo this procedure?
There is a wide range of dental issues that can be treated with the help of porcelain dental veneers.
- They have often applied the tooth or teeth to match with the rest of the teeth in color shade.
- They can help in restoring the original length of the teeth or even smooth out the irregular surfaces.
- It also works like a treat when you use it as a means to cover damaged, chipped, or worn out teeth.
- It can also be used to fill up unwanted, ugly looking dental gaps.
Pros of using veneers:-
Teeth porcelain veneers have several advantages listed to it:
- It is a straightforward and pain-free procedure but has substantial visible benefits as compared to the struggle.
- Cosmetic porcelain veneers help towards the enhancement of your dental appearance and give you a great looking grill.
- It helps you have a more even and regular bite due to its identical procedure.
- It doesn’t need any special care. You can look after them the same way you look after your teeth, and, with proper care, they can easily last up to 10-15 years.
Cons of using Veneers:-
There are a few downsides to this otherwise beneficial procedure even after bringing a revolutionary change in the field of cosmetic dentistry. Even the best porcelain veneers are not as hard as your original teeth. They are most likely to crack if you bite on something hard like pens, pencils, or sometimes even your nails.
We know they need to adhere with the help of an adhesive, which also involves making the enamel surface rough for proper sticking. This creates several other tooth procedures invalid in the future as loss of enamel layer is an irreversible process. The only alternative of a veneer once it is damaged is replacing it with a new one.
Cost of Porcelain Veneers in India:-
The porcelain veneers cost may vary from place to place and person to person. Since the veneers are customized and vary from person to person, the porcelain veneer price varies based on several factors. It is essential to go through a dental check-up and consult with an experienced dentist to know the exact cost.
Why Choose Us?
At Lifeberries Healthcare, it is more than just about treating our patients. It is about listening, understanding, and working on our patient’s concerns so that they get complete satisfaction from the service they avail. We aim towards providing the best possible dental care. For us, it is more about creating an experience than just an inferior treatment. We do so with the help of state-of-the-art tools and machinery, driven by unmatched technology, keeping in mind to cause minimum pain and struggle for our patients.